Event - What National Health Reform Means for Massachusetts
On June 21, 2010, the BCBS of Massachusetts Foundation hosted a forum on the implementation of national health reform in the Commonwealth.
A Tribute to Senator Kennedy
The Reverend Hurmon Hamilton delivers a tribute to the late Senator Edward M. Kennedy.
Senator Kerry Speaks
U. S. Senator John Kerry speaks about the benefits of national health reform for the state of Massachusetts.
Experts Bob Blendon and Bob Seifert
Bob Seifert, from the Center for Health Law and Economics at UMass Medical School, reports findings on the impact of national health reform in Massachusetts, and Bob Blendon, professor at the Harvard School of Public Health, discusses the political climate for implementation.
A Panel Conversation of Health Care Leaders
Nancy Turnbull, Associate Dean at the Harvard School of Public Health, moderates a panel of health care leaders on the implementation of national health reform in Massachusetts, including:
- JudyAnn Bigby, MD, Secretary, Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Deborah C. Enos, President and CEO, Neighborhood Health Plan
- Toni McGuire, President and CEO, Great Brook Valley Health Center
- Glen Shor, Executive Director, Connector Authority
- Amy Whitcomb Slemmer, Executive Director, Health Care For All